Alpro Yoghurt Plain Almond 400g is rich in plant protein, super-versatile, and all-around amazing.
- Naturally Lactose-Free
- 100% plant-based
- Vegetarian & Vegan
- Naturally low in fat
- Naturally low in saturated fat
- Source of fiber
- Source of high-quality protein
- A source of calcium
- Source of vitamins D and B12. Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.😊😊
Get Alpro Yoghurt Plain Almond 400 g delivered to your doorstep.
Try this recipe: Veggie curry With Alpro Yoghurt Plain Almond 400 g
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 large carrots, peeled, cut into chunks
- 2 romano peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 red onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1in ginger
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 400ml water
- 400g Alpro Yoghurt Plain Almond
- rice or flatbread, to serve
- a handful of fresh coriander, chopped, to serve
- 1 Heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Place the sweet potatoes onto a large baking tray, drizzle with 1 tbsp of the sunflower oil and mix with your hands so everything is coated evenly. Roast for 10 mins, remove from the oven, and add the carrots and peppers, plus another 1 tbsp of oil and the cumin seeds. Mix everything until well coated and cook for 40 mins, mixing every now and again – ideally, you want the edges of the vegetables to brown lightly for a nice roasted taste.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor mix the red onion, garlic, and ginger until almost a paste, adding a little water to encourage, if necessary. Heat the remaining 1 tbsp of oil in a large sautée pan, add the onion mix, and fry for 1 min or so, then add the turmeric, cumin, and coriander, and fry for another 3 mins or so. Add the chopped tomatoes, purée, and water, and bring to a boil. Simmer for 25-30 mins until reduced. Check the seasoning.
- When the veg is cooked, add to the tomato sauce and stir through the Alpro Plain with Almond Big Pot. Serve with rice or flatbread, sprinkled with coriander.
Recipe inspiration from BBCGOODFOOD