Try this Ogbono Bitter leaf soup recipe when you have free time:
- Grounded ogbono
- Seasoning cubes
- Grounded pepper
- Diced onions
- Palm oil
- Proteins (meat, chicken, goat meat)
- Add reasonable quantity of palm oil in the pot
- Let it heat up for few minutes
- Add your onions and fry for few minutes
- Add seasoning cubes
- Add your bitterleaf
- Add your steamed proteins and let it boil for about 13 minutes
- Add more seasoning cubes, pepper and crayfish as desired.
- Add grounded ogbono and let the whole pot boil for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
Bitter leaf also contains the following nutrients:
- Ascorbic acid
Did you know that some reports have it that applying bitter leaf juice to a part of your skin that is affected by rashes, eczema, ringworm or any other skin disease can be more effective than applying other things that can bring reactions to the body or make the affected part get worse instead of being cured.
Consumption of bitter leaf on a daily basis can help one in reducing his/her high sugar level, making it moderate and also repair his/her pancreas. It also helps one’s glucose content to be moderate.