Blueband Spread For Bread 250 g is great with bread.
- Vitamin A – For vision and a healthy immune system
- Vitamin D – For the growth and development of bones and teeth in children
- Vitamin B6 & B12 – Helps convert food into energy
- Niacin – Assists in the making of blood and body cells
- Folic Acid – Essential for the development of unborn babies
Did you know Blueband Spread For Bread 250 g has a 9-month shelf-life.? Remember to check the best before date on pack before using the product to ensure that it is fresh and of the highest quality. Blueband should be stored at room temperature, in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Got some time? Try this club sandwich recipe:
- Chop onions, tomatoes, pepper and set aside
- Place 2 slices of bread on a clean board and spread Blue Band low fat spread evenly
- Top bread with minced chicken and chopped tomatoes, pepper and onions
- Put bread to toast for 4-5 mins or until golden brown
- Top with shredded lettuce and serve with any healthy drink