Kotex Night Time Sanitary Pads is a good brand. Soft and easy on the skin.
These are some feminine hygiene tips you should know:
- Wash your vagina every day: Keeping yourself clean is perhaps one of the most important feminine hygiene tips there is. Washing your intimate area daily with clean water is one of the steps.
- Wash the outside of your vagina only: The inside of your vagina has its very own self-cleaning mechanism. It doesn’t need to be washed, scrubbed, or cleaned – this also means no douching. Stick to washing just the outside of your vagina, which is actually called the vulva. The vulva includes the inner and outer vaginal lips and the clitoris.
- Try pH-balanced feminine washes: Regular soaps and shower gels aren’t designed to be used on your vaginal area, because they have a pH level designed for the surface of your skin. Use a special wash for your intimate area.
Some other feminine care tips:
- Avoid using gloves or sponges to wash your intimate area: Female hygiene doesn’t require any special equipment – just some feminine wash and water. The skin of your intimate area is very sensitive and can be irritated by abrasive materials like gloves, sponges and loofahs. Plus, bacteria tend to build up and grow on things like sponges and gloves, and you don’t want to introduce them into your vagina. Your hands are enough to achieve good personal hygiene.
- Use a soft towel to dry the area: To dry off after a bath, use a towel that is soft and completely dry. Remember to change your towel every two to three days.
- Don’t point water directly at your vagina: Let the water run down from the top of your pubic area over your vagina.
- Wipe front to back: When you go to the toilet, wipe front to back and never back to front! This prevents harmful bacteria from your anus from getting into your vagina. These bacteria can cause urinary tract infections.
- Wear cotton underwear: Wearing cotton underwear is good for personal hygiene. It is a very breathable fabric, so it allows any excess moisture from sweat or discharge to evaporate.
- Wear a pantyliner: Use a pantyliner daily to help absorb vaginal discharge. Did you know using a pantyliner daily is a great feminine hygiene tip. They are just like sanitary pads, but they’re much thinner and can best for absorbing discharge and keep you feeling clean and dry.
We deliver Kotex Night Time Sanitary Pads to your doorstep
There are no reviews yet.