Enjoy Nestle Pure Life Water 150 cl x12 today.
These four factors can determine the quantity of water you need:
- Activity level. If you work out a lot or are moving all day long, drink more water.
- Location. If you find yourself in a warmer climate or at higher altitudes, you’ll probably want to increase your water intake.
- Metabolism. If you think you have a speedy metabolism and your body seems to need more fuel to keep its engines revved, you may want to take some extra sips during the day.
- Size. The more you weigh, the more water your body tends to need.
But water demands are also like the stock market, with daily fluctuations that depend on:
- Alcohol consumption. Alcohol is a diuretic that can make you dehydrated. Before you decide on a second cocktail, drink a glass of water to rehydrate yourself and replace fluids caused by alcohol-mediated losses.
- Health. “We really worry when people are sick and they’re not getting a sufficient amount of liquids — especially if they are also losing fluids due to vomiting or diarrhea,” notes Dr. Sukol. If you have a fever, it’s a good idea to increase your daily quota of fluids by a few cups. Clear broth and gelatin also count as fluids.
- Physical activity. Did you go for a sweat-inducing run? The more active you are, the more water you’ll need.
- Weather. You’ll definitely need more water during a heatwave than a blizzard. Use your common sense. If you live in a dry climate or a dry home, it won’t hurt to drink a little more than the daily recommendation.
Benefits of water
Water is sometimes considered a fourth macronutrient, joining the list with protein, fats, and carbohydrates. It’s required for your body to function optimally. (Did you know your body is 60% water?)
“That’s why you need to make sure that you’re drinking enough water,
Getting enough water in your system can help yourr3:
- Blood. Water ensures that your blood is just the right consistency to carry oxygen- and nutrient-rich blood to the areas that need it, including your brain, heart, kidneys and muscles.
- Digestive system. “Dehydration is an easily reversible cause of constipation,” notes Dr. Sukol.
- Joints. Think of your joints like the gears of your car. They need to be well-lubricated to work and last.
- Kidneys. Drinking adequate amounts of water can prevent kidney damage and disorders.
- Skin. For clear, wrinkle-free skin, drinking H2O can be just as effective as expensive anti-aging creams and lotions. It can also stave off certain skin disorders.
- Teeth. Water keeps your mouth clean and lowers your risk for tooth decay.
We deliver Nestle Pure Life Water 150 cl x12 to your doorstep. Enjoy many glasses every day for optimal health. Orde your groceries now.
There are no reviews yet.