Prawns is a good source of nutrients for your body. Did you know most health experts recommend eating at least two servings of fish per week. This is good for your heart’s health. Fish contains essential omega-3 fatty acids.
What are the benefits of eating fish?
Your body cannot produce Omega-3 fatty acids. It’s important to eat a diet rich in fish.
Benefits of Omega-3
- Reducing the risk of blood clots.
- Keeping plaque from forming on the arteries.
- Decreasing triglyceride levels in the blood.
- Slightly Lowers blood pressure.
- Slowing production of substances that cause inflammation in the body.
- Help maintain a healthy heart by lowering blood pressure and reducing the risk of sudden death, heart attack, abnormal heart rhythms, and strokes.
- Aid healthy brain function and infant development of vision and nerves during pregnancy.
- May decrease the risk of depression, ADHD, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and diabetes.
- May prevent inflammation and reduce the risk of arthritis.
Best fish sources of omega-3 fatty acids
- Mackerel (Atlantic) – 2.5 to 2.6 grams
- Salmon (Atlantic and farmed) – 1.8 grams
- Herring – 1.7 to 1.2 grams
- Tuna – Bluefin – 1.6 grams
- Lake trout – 1.6 to 1.3 grams
- Catfish (farmed) – 1.15 grams
- Anchovy – 1.4 grams
- Tuna – Albacore – 1.3 grams
- Lake white fish (freshwater) – 1.3 grams
- Sardines – 1.3 grams
- Bluefish – 1.2 grams
- Halibut – 0.9 grams
- Pollock – 0.9 grams
- Striped bass – 0.8 grams
- Sea bass (mixed species) – 0.65 grams
- Tuna, white meat canned (drained) – 0.5 grams
- Flounder or sole – 0.48 grams
- Shrimp – 0.29 grams
We deliver Prawns to your doorstep.
There are no reviews yet.