Let’s share our very own tasty ginger and garlic fried beans recipe with you.
- White beans ( you can use any type of beans you have available)
- 3 tablespoon of Vegetable oil
- 2 Onions Diced
- 2 packs of Seasoning cubes
- 3 Atarodo (Small red pepper)
- 3 Tatache
- half Ginger
- Diced Garlic
- Boil your beans till very soft.
- Blend atarodo, tatache and ginger till smooth.
- In a separate pot, add vegetable oil and pour your diced onions and garlic.
- Add seasoning cubes and fry onions and garlic for 1 -2 minutes.
- Pour your blended ingredients atarodo, tatache and ginger.
- Let it cook for few minutes.
- Pour the fried ingredients into your boiled beans.
- Bring to boil for 3-5 minutes and add salt to taste.