I drool as I am writing this post lol. Are you in need of some fluffy home made pancakes? Then you’ve come to the right place. Making fluffy pancakes can be done with the help of the following items(These items will make 7 medium pancakes).
Ingredients: 1 medium-large Egg, 1 tbsp. of Baking powder, 3 tbsps. of Butter/margarine, 3 tbsps. of Sugar, pinch of Salt,15 tbsp. of flour, water
- In a large bowl, add flour( you can choose to sieve your flour and baking powder to get rid of any seeds or other unwanted particles. Follow up by adding sugar, salt and baking powder
2. In a separate bowl, add 3 tablespoons of milk (you can use evaporated or powdered milk mixed with water).Melt your butter or margarine if necessary and add to your milk. Break an egg and add to the mix.
3. Stir all contents well.
4. Add the milk, butter and egg mix to bowl of flour.
5. Add some water and Stir well to remove any lumps ( Use little water so your mixture isn’t too light. I recommend your mixture a bit thick)
6. Put a nonstick frying pan on your cooker, add 1 tablespoon of oil and heat up the pan.
7. Pour some pancake mixture into heated pan.
8. When a lot of bubbles form at the top of pancake, turn over to the other side. Fry until brown.
9. Repeat 6 – 8 and serve with honey or any condiment of your choice.
P:S: You can also add vanilla essence to your mix. The baking powder when used creates the fluffy texture for your pancake, so make sure you don’t leave it out.
2 thoughts on “Easy Recipe For Tasty, Fluffy Pancakes”
I really liked your article. Really looking forward to read more. Nelli Weber Gregorio
Good to know. Thank you for reading